Write for us!
Would you like to write for us at G’Day Chef? We’d love to get your best recipes, food knowledge and food culture posts. We are always interested in receiving quality guest post about food stories and food culture straight from the source. If you have a family or go-to recipe you’re sure our readers will enjoy, we’d love to have it on our site.
Guest Post Guidelines
If you’d like to write for us, please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Posts should be about 500 words of unique content that’s never never been distributed before
2. All posts should be non-promotional they can contain 1 link.
3. All posts should include HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL images.
4. Your post should be written with good gramma, no heavy texts.
6. If your guest post is accepted on our site, you agree not to publish it anywhere else.
7. Authors must provide the following:
- Your email address
- A brief bio of about your self 30 – 50 words (plus an optional link to your website)
- Posts should be submitted as a Word document
- By submitting to G’Day Chef, you are giving us permission us to make any light editing as necessary to maintain consistency and accuracy, as well as add relevant internal links.
- Before submitting, please review our current content. We don’t like submissions of stuff we already have created.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us about a week to consider your submission. If you haven’t heard back from after 7 days, please send a reminder email.
Hope to hear from you soon!