Just like Ryan Gosling is never out of style, a great burger is also never truly out of fashion. By far it is also one of most customized dishes by amateur and professional cooks. But my obsession with the burgers is ridiculously beyond normal and so are my experiments with them. And the inspiration for crafting this grilled
The ingredients given below are for one serve. Based on numbers of the burger lovers you are serving, add up the ingredients accordingly.
Total Time: 35 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 20 min
Hi-MELT Burger Cheese Slices 2 slices
Olive oil 4-5 tsp
Butter 1 tsp
Tomatoes 2 medium sized
Onion 1 large sized
Ketchup 2 tsp
Mayonnaise 2 tsp
Ground Beef 10 oz.
Salt and Pepper
Before you start your journey of crafting a great grilled cheese burger, take some time to grill yourself in the subtle art of burgers.
- Never ever over work the meat- remember you have that canine-ness in you.
- Grease your hands before forming patty.
- While making the burger, don’t forget to make a dimple in the center (I love that one)
- Always use a pre-heated pan (no one likes to engage with a cold-hearted).
- Make sure the skillet is clean, that was obvious, still so.
- Let the patty rest for 5 minutes before you put it into the burger.
- Pay attention to the fat ratio of meat (I will leave that your taste).
- Don’t over season the patty.
- Use the best burger cheese (Mine is Pure Dairy Burger Cheese, it has 3 varieties to choose from)
- Prepare thin patties, the shape of your bread with ground beef.
- Pour a bit of olive oil in a pre-heated pan and cook the patty until it turns brown. (Approx. 5-6 minutes)
- Dust some salt and pepper as per your taste on the patty.
- Butter the burger bread and warm it in the pan.
- Now it’s time to assemble the burger in this order: Burger bread, Hi-MELT Burger Cheese, onion, tomatoes, patty, mayonnaise, lettuce, ketchup, Hi-MELT Burger Cheese, Burger bread.
- Pre-heat the skillet for few minutes and grill the burger in it.
- Flip and cook until it turns golden brown and toasty.
Serve it with some great sauce and enjoy the taste! Tip: burgers are better with some fries and friends!
Post cooking Tips:
Here are some of the most important things, besides making great burger, that you should consider while making burger or anything for that (it helps you from ruining your post-eating experience).
- Get rid of smelly hands by using vinegar and baking soda paste.
- Wash the skillet while it is hot.
- To remove grease from pan, use water and baking soda.
- Wipe your cook top with vinegar.
- To remove the odor from utensils, rub lemon and wash them.